Team Fabulous!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where everyone is fabulous and everyone else can go...like...away because they aren't cool enough to sit with us at our lunch table or whatever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alice or GUILTY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alice or GUILTY Empty Alice or GUILTY Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:56 pm

GUILTY

GUILTY

Greetings, my legal name is Alice, but for most singing I use the alias GUILTY. In this chorus I play Utatane Piko.
I am currently 17 years of age, and in my (hopefully) last year of secondary school, hopefully getting into the tourism industry in the future.

I've been doing voice things on Youtube since I was like, 10. Its been a while I don't remember. My older brother made things and I helped voice them. I discovered Vocaloid when I was browsing 4chan and there was a thread on it. But I didn't click it. A couple days later my brother discovered Vocaloid (idk how) and he called me over and we thought it was cool.

I've been watching anime since I was able to watch things (since that's what the chinese channel had to offer for children), also my computer and phone are filled with Japanese music. I tried to get into K-pop once, but I couldn't get the groove.
I'm a big weaboo and so I cosplay a lot too. I usually cosplay at conventions and meet ups and such, so I might just disappear off the internet for a weekend.

I've been in quite a few choruses back in the day, but they all pretty much dissolved now.
Also I live in Canada.
Its really nice.
Please come to Canada.

2Alice or GUILTY Empty Re: Alice or GUILTY Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:46 am

Geggylicious

Geggylicious

*is jealous*
I'm like the lone ranger in my house when it comes to all things not English standard :')

https://www.youtube.com/user/oFallenAngelG/

3Alice or GUILTY Empty Re: Alice or GUILTY Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:45 am

Marjolein

Marjolein

I would love to go to Canada once, but then I'll have to fly :O I've always said I don't want to go to the USA because they have guns there (which in my opinion is really weird and asking for trouble), but I actually don't know if that's allowed in Canada. I think someone said it's not, so it's okay to go to Canada, anyway, I feel safer going to Canada and I'm rambling again.

https://www.youtube.com/thefandubfan

4Alice or GUILTY Empty Re: Alice or GUILTY Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:38 am

GUILTY

GUILTY

//pats Geggy
I'm not very Chinese either, like I have no idea what to do at temple.

Guns for any purposes other than hunting are illegal in Canada, and you need a license \o3o/. Police are charged for bringing out their's if its not a life-or-death situation. It's pretty safe.
But it's cold right now. Never come in February, its really cold in February.
But we have maple syrup taffee.
Its awesome.

5Alice or GUILTY Empty Re: Alice or GUILTY Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 am

Geggylicious

Geggylicious

Same here in England Smile The only upside is the fancy purple sunsets. They're very photogenic XD

https://www.youtube.com/user/oFallenAngelG/

6Alice or GUILTY Empty Re: Alice or GUILTY Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:59 am

GUILTY

GUILTY

Sounds wicked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum