Team Fabulous!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where everyone is fabulous and everyone else can go...like...away because they aren't cool enough to sit with us at our lunch table or whatever.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airi (Marjolein)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Airi (Marjolein) Empty Airi (Marjolein) Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Marjolein

Marjolein

Hi, I'm Marjolein (like... Mar with a rolling r, jo like yo, and lein like... You know Einstein? Kind of with that ein). I'm Dutch and 18 years old. I like gaming, everything involving music, so playing instruments, listening to music, singing, playing guitar hero etc., and I like languages. I'm studying something, I don't know how to explain lol but I'll become a kind of laboratory person who looks at people's blood and diagnoses them. My school is in a different town than my home, so I'm kind of staying at my boyfriend's place because he does live near my school, but we're not officially living together lol. OH! I also like voice acting.

I don't really remember how I got into vocaloid. I do remember my friend was excited about this show with magical girls because she and her friends roleplayed as the characters from that show when she was younger, but she never knew what show it was, and now she found it. So we watched it together, it was Tokyo Mew Mew, and so we discovered anime (I think we were about 12 years old). I might have seen a vocaloid video because it was suggested on youtube because I was watching Japanese stuff, I don't know, but it was also somewhere around my 13th year of life haha.

Hmm, I have a big sister, a big brother and a little sister and sometimes I sing with my little sister. My older sister already has four children, and I tried recording things with her oldest daughter (who's now 8 ) and I love the results I get, but it's a bit difficult because she doesn't understand what I want sometimes, so I have to motivate her and get her to like to sing or voice act.

I can get carried away in telling stories about my life, but I'll stop here haha. I'm excited to do this and I hope it works out. I'll try my best!

https://www.youtube.com/thefandubfan

2Airi (Marjolein) Empty Re: Airi (Marjolein) Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:33 pm

GUILTY

GUILTY

Tokyo Mew Mew is awesome.

3Airi (Marjolein) Empty Re: Airi (Marjolein) Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:48 am

Geggylicious

Geggylicious

Smile
Also, I can't roll my rs. Most English people can't.
i can fake it, but i cant do it properly :'(

https://www.youtube.com/user/oFallenAngelG/

4Airi (Marjolein) Empty Re: Airi (Marjolein) Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:31 am

Marjolein

Marjolein

Well, you know, I can't really do it either xD I just recently learned how to do it, but it's still hard for me, I always used a kind of hard g sound that sounds like an r, I guess that's what you mean by faking it. So there are Dutch people who can't even do it xD

https://www.youtube.com/thefandubfan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum